Jupiter has reentered Aquarius and most importantly come out of his debilitation in Capricorn. I wrote a detailed nakshatra/ rashi level post on Jupiter’s transit 2021-22. I written some additional observations here about the planetary positions till Apr 2022.
Jupiter had already entered Aquarius earlier this year, but was retrograde, entered Capricorn and forward, again reentered Aquarius today. Now he will be moving very fast, covering the 30deg of Aquarius and the Nakshatra of Dhanishtha Shatataraka and Purvabhadrapada in about 5 months. So his results during this transit will not be very deep nor long lasting. Added to this is the fact that soon Saturn himself will be occupying Aquarius. So if you act under misguided hope, philosophical attitude etc and forget about the practical work related aspects, whatever you may achieve during this brief transit of Jupiter in Aquarius will be wiped out by Saturn’s upcoming transit on 29th Apr 2022.
Next year, Mar – Apr 2022, is going to be a very typical time as Rahu, Ketu, Jupiter and Saturn will all change their signs within 45 days of each other. The four slow moving graha changing their signs back to back in a short time span is not a good thing. All the aspects of life which they control in your chart will see sudden changes. If the birth chart, ascendant sign/lord and birth Moon are powerful then you will be able to adjust to this rapid change but if not then there will be stress.
Right now, till Apr 2022, consider this time as a breathing space. Saturn in Capricorn is strong, Jupiter is average in Aquarius and Rahu in Taurus, Ketu in Scorpio can still be made to give something favourable. Try to make something of this.
However this time has its own challenges,
- The Kaal Sarpa will be active intermittently from Dec 2021 – Apr 2022. Total Kaal sarpa alternating with the partial Kaal sarpa as the Moon breaks out from the Rahu Ketu hemming every 15days. (This similar situation existed at the start of 2021.) As the planets get hemmed in between the Rahu and Ketu axis, whatever Rahu has planned for you in your life, pleasant or unpleasant, will get a boost of energy. And whatever lessons Ketu has decided for you, will be absorbed very strongly.
- Mars and Ketu combination in Scorpio, 6th Dec 2021 to 16th Jan 2022, is an explosive mix. This period can give unpredictable and intense events. Especially those Aries and Scorpio birth Moon or ascendants should take due care. For the rest, whatever Scorpio signifies in your chart, will see severe events in that part of the life. Eg if Scorpio is your 4th house then the home, mother, landed property, sense of security etc can show traumatic changes. Nations should be prepared for unexpected changes.
- Saturn will be conjunct Mercury and Sun, Jan – Feb 2022 preventing them from giving their full results. Makar Sankranti results which are generally considered to be auspicious will be affected.
- 28th Feb 1st Mar will see a 5 planet combination in Capricorn, Sun, Moon, Saturn, Mars and Venus which could trigger undesirable events. The COVID 19 crisis was triggered by the stellium linked to a solar eclipse on26th Dec 2019. This resulting instability will have its effect on the world for at least 5.5yrs. During this time, any stelliums of 4 plus planets together have the ability to create additional imbalances in an already unstable system.
- Saturn will be conjunct Venus and Mars, Mar – Apr. Saturn with Mars is a problematic combination where energy is simultaneously released and constricted. And Saturn and Venus have known to give weird results, as you are simultaneously attracted and repelled by the same thing.
- Sun will be combusting several planets during this period. The planets are have moved into one half the zodiac, so he is going to combust Venus, Saturn, Mercury, Jupiter back to back till Apr 2022.
But still, there is a potential for positivity, and this must be consciously utilised as Jupiter, entering Poorvabhadrapada in Mar 2022, ie a Nakshatra linked to him, can give some individual specific gains. Overall, he still does not have the necessary power to lift the global economy, this will remain in doldrums. There might be some small improvements, but if the people/ nations fail to consolidate them till Apr 2022, these too may not last. Those who manage to plan and act will see continued improvement during the Saturn in Aquarius phase too. At present Saturn is dominating everything from his position in Capricorn so budgeting and sensible use of resources remains necessary.
A brief prediction as per the birth Moon signs, from today till April 2022. Remember that Jupiter always gives better results for the signs/houses he aspects ie 5th 9th 7th from him. So whatever the signs, Gemini, Leo and Libra mean to you in your chart, he will grant you a good chance of positivity here.
Aries – overall situation especially profession will improve from what it was earlier. But physical health may go down, especially when Mars is conjunct Ketu in Scorpio. Not a time to take risks, keep a regular profile and be consistent. You will see better results for the duration when Mars transits Sagittarius, Saturn Capricorn and Jupiter Aquarius, use this time well and try to create some long term assets.
Taurus – professional life will see some positive changes, if the birth chart is favourable then you can take carefully calculated risks. Overall restlessness and loneliness in personal life as you remain focussed on your career. Health can be a concern, so pay attention to yourself. Do some thing to fortify your 9th house, pujas pilgrimages etc to trigger your luck.
Gemini – Jupiter becomes favourable so some positivity in life but Saturn still overshadows everything. Physical health and money can cause concern. Try to do some Kuldevata or Guru pujas to get more benefits from Jupiter, this will stabilise your personal and professional life.
Cancer – neither Jupiter nor Saturn are of much use, take adequate care. Several fronts in life, from personal to professional will be unsatisfactory. Expenses and stresses will be high. Do not get into arguments as you might end up offending important people in your life. In case you suffer from some medical condition, do not neglect your health in this time.
Leo – Saturn and Jupiter both are going to give positive results almost on all fronts. Opportunities, new people, new ideas, new philosophies, new discussions etc will open for you. But you have to convert them into practical work, tangible stuff, else Saturn in Aquarius will dissolve them all in Apr. Budgeting is required. Leos will see the most dramatic changes post 21st Nov and post Apr 2022, so keep yourself grounded.
Virgo – Personal health can be an issue. You might find yourself blocked in critical areas of your life, progress in profession/business will be slow. Arguments within the family will increase, overall stress will increase. Budgeting is required. Try to be consistent and avoid unnecessary risks.
Libra – Home life continues to be a burden, you feel tired all the time. Opportunities will come your way, profession will give some satisfaction, but make sure everything is right before taking decisions. You might feel overly optimistic about things so be practical about taking decisions. This time can be used to create a good foundation for the future.
Scorpio – this time is going to be better than what you were facing till now, there will be some positivity in profession and finances. Health issues are possible when Mars and Ketu are conjunct in Scorpio. But unexpected legal issues and overwork is a possibility.
Sagittarius – Sade sati’s last phase can cause issues as Saturn shows you the real face of people and situations. Jupiter in 3rd is not very useful but his aspects over your 7th, 9th, 11th houses can give positive results. Pay attention to your diet, savings and avoid giving unnecessary advice to others.
Capricorn – Middle period of the Sade sati but Jupiter can grant some benefit now, especially on the money front, but budgeting will be required. Overwork and loneliness can cause emotional and physical issues. Still you can take calculated risks if you feel convinced.
Aquarius – starting phase of Sade sati with its troubles. Health and emotions both can be an issue. Try to make use of Jupiter, read some philosophical works or take up some spiritual practice. Try to combine ideas with actual work.
Pisces – Saturn remains favourable. Jupiter goes a bit negative, still overall it is a good time. Pay attention to your health, savings and avoid unnecessary risks.
If Jupiter is your ascendant lord or a functional benefic or a functional malefic for your chart or is conjunct significant planets in your birth chart then his transit will be more significant for you.
Check out the Ashtakvarga points that Jupiter has in the Aquarius sign in your ashtakvarga table. Points below 4 indicate unfavourable results and above 4 he can give pleasing results.
Similarly you can use the Janma Navtara chakra and Jupiter’s nakshatra level transits to get more precise idea for results for periods of about 2 months, as he will stay in one Nakshatra for about 2 months.
If you are in a Vimshottari Dasha ruled by Jupiter, ie if you are in Jupiter Mahadasha or Jupiter’s Antardasha in any other planet’s Mahadasha then the effects will be stronger.
Remedies are Dana and Mantra, for reducing the negative effects and boosting the favourable effects of Jupiter’s transit. Doing pujas of your Kuladevata ie family gods is one of the best ways to increase the auspiciousness of Jupiter in your life.