Medical conditions are an imbalance in your energies. If your divisional chart D-9 has the potential for a medical condition, it will manifest if your birth chart (D-1), the planetary times and the transits allow it the scope to manifest. It will be first expressed in your astral body, will be seen in your aura upto 6 months in advance of its physical expression in the body.So if you get a medical case, do an analysis as per this post and then also check if it is the time for physical death by using this post.
Then if the client is willing and desires to augment his medical treatment using mantras it will help in faster recovery. Mantras are Sanskrit and directly link with your chakras within your energy body. By adding specific energies to the chakras themselves you are directly addressing the root of the problem. This will give permanent relief from the dissonant energies.
You can use the mantras in these following ways,
- listening to them.
- reciting them yourself, once, thrice or 108 times, best time is sunrise/sunset/midday.
- Using water to channelise their energies. Take water in a copper silver or glass cup. Sit in front of your altar/puja ghar recite the mantra. Then blow thrice on the cup of water, intend that the energy of the mantra enters the water. You can give this water to the patient to drink. You can sprinkle the water in your house/office, clothes, bedding, food, whatever you feel like doing with the energy of the mantra.
- Play them in the background as you cook food. Their energy enters the food. This can be given to the patient to eat.
- You can charge your gold jewellery with your chosen mantra. I do this regularly, as gold (or silver or copper) has immense capacity to absorb energy.
- Or if you want to make vibhuti/ash then you will have to do a homa of the mantra you have chosen. Vibhui works like an energy battery, you can use it for about 15 days. You can put it on your forehead, on the top of your head, use it for cleansing, put it in your bathwater, in the 4 corners of your house/office, under your bed, chair etc. Any place you want to fortify with energy, you can put vibhuti on it.
- But a very important point here, if you are unable to recite the beej mantras properly, do not do homa.
- Stick to any of the other methods, all are equally effective.
Option 1 – This works for everyone for everything going wrong on all levels, spiritual, emotional, physical whatever. Vishnu sahastranam. I must have listened/recited this version of the Sahastranam performed by Uma Mohan more than a thousand times. It is a good 22 mins long recitation and it has the capacity to balance every aspect of your life. You can recite it or listen to it (performed by your favourite artist), it works. Just be sure that the singer has recited the mantras properly. (In fact I have a collection of Mantras performed by renown artists, Uma Mohan, Ravindra Sathye, Vijay Prakash, Kedar Pandit, Devaki Pandit etc. and play it in my car everyday when I travel.)
Now you can do Homa too. For doing the Vishnu sahastranama homa you will have to follow the basic steps given in this post. The preparatory phase and the concluding phases remain the same for every homa you perform. For the actual mantra phase your mantras will change as per your requirement. For Vishnu Sahastranam Homa you will have to recite every name of Vishnu from the Sahastranam in this format, ‘Om Vishwaya Swaha” the first name to the last “Om Sarvapraharanayudhaya Swaha”. It can get too tedious for someone new to all this, so best listen to Uma Mohan or your favourite singer reciting it!
Option 2 – The Gayatri mantra. (Post here) It is the source of all knowledge, which includes the knowledge on healing your own body/self/emotions/etc. Ideally everyone should recite it 108 times everyday (ideally 3 sets a day at the sunrise, midday, sunset – Sandhya).
Gayatrai Homa is very easy and very beneficial. The preparatory and concluding phases of the Homa will remain the same as I have written in my earlier post, the actual Mantra phase will have this mantra, “Om bhur bhuvah swah, Om tat savitur varenyam, bhargo devasya dhimahi, dheeyo yonah prachodayat Om swaha”. At swaha you will put a drop of ghee in the fire. This will be done 108 times. Then you will conclude the homa in same way as I have written in my previous post linked above.Option 3 – The Mahamryutyunjai mantra – “Om tryambakam yajamahe sungandhim pushti vardhanam uruvarukamiva bandhanat mryutur mukshiya maam amrutat Om”. This will also work for all medical problems. It is very powerful. The homa for this mantra uses this version. I have done this homa also innumerable times, it energies are so utterly beautiful.
“Om trayambakam yajamahe, sugandhim pushtivardhanam, Om haung, joong sah, maam mrytyur palaya palaya, rogan mochaya mochaya, ayur vardhaya vardhaya, Sah joong haung Om, ururvarukamiva bandhanat, mryutyur mukshiya maam amrutat, Mryutyunjayaya rudraya, neelkanthaya shambhave, amruteshaya sharvaya, mahdevaya taenamah swaha”
The preparatory and concluding phases of all homa will remain the same, the actual mantra which will be recited 108 times will be this variation. At ‘swaha’, you will drop a drop of ghee into the fire.
(Or if you feel this variant to be quite complicated you can use this simple version too “Om tryambakam yajamahe sungandhim pushti vardhanam uruvarukamiva bandhanat mryutur mukshiya maam amrutat Om Swaha” for the mantra phase)
Option 4 – Using the Mantras from the Devi mahatmya/Durga Saptashati. (detailed post here). The link to the pdf of the book published by Gita Press is linked here. The step wise method quite simple and like this. This always works.
- Recite the siddha kunjika stotra once.
- Then recite the navavarna mantra, (Om Aing Hreeng Kleeng Chamundayae Vicche) once thrice or 108 times.
- Then recite your chosen Mantra, once, thrice or 108 times. There is a ready list of 30 useful mantras on page 263 of the pdf version of the Gita press book linked above. Choose what you want to do from the list of mantras.
- Then the Navavarna mantra once to make your chosen mantra ‘samputit’.
For doing the homa of this mantra, follow this procedure,
- again the preparatory phase remain the same.
- Then, you will recite the mantras as per the points, 1, 2 as given above.
- Then at point 3. when you recite your chosen mantra you will end it with ‘swaha’ and drop ghee into the fire. This you will repeat 108 times.
- Then the rest is continuing with point 4.
- Followed by the concluding phase of the homa.
Option 5 – If you have analysed your horoscope for medical problems/tendencies, you can take preventive care by fortifying the planet concerned. You can use beej mantra for homa for planets. If you do not wish to do the fire homa, then even reciting the beej mantra will be equally beneficial.
- E.g. you know your Sun is having issues so you might get eyesight issues, so you can recite his beej mantra, ‘Om hrang hring hroung sah suryaya namah’, once thrice or 108 times every Sunday.
- In pregnancy there is a different time schedule for mantra recitation that is followed, written about it here.
So here are the very basic options for using mantras to keep yourself healthy and as a preventive action. Or to help accelerate recovery. I have kept it very simple so that everyone can use them. Sometimes the most simple things are the most powerful, so its with these mantras. Use them with your complete intention and focus. Intend the change you desire visualise it and use your mantra like a tool to get your work done!
(There was a question in the contact form, on using mantras for healing and recovery. You can do anything with mantras, it depends on your intention and force of will. There are other rituals and stuff which are used to literally work miracles but we do not have that level of ingredients and neither that level of spiritually pure pandits now who can perform those rituals. Like we need pure desi cows milk/ghee/curds and cowdung, it has become impossible these days, or pure desi honey which does not exist now. So as we do not have the supporting framework, we need to intensify our intention and the energy of the mind. If you do some regular spiritual practice, you will fall ill lesser and also mantras/charged water made by you for your family members will be more potent.
So I hope this post has been of use to you.)