This post is just for information. Please do not practice such stuff either by yourself or visit practitioners who take money for doing these things for you or do it at your own risk.So here we go. Suppose you owe someone money. How do you get out of this debt? You could work hard, earn the money and repay. This would be nice, you have managed to get a job, learned to save, and repaid. And guy would be willing to help you in the future too. But then you decide to go the “black magic” way, get a goon to break the legs of the guy you owe money too and force him to write off the loan. So you got free of the loan, but that guy will never help you again, curse you instead and the goon whom you hired now has a permanent tab on you. What route you choose to pay off your debt depends majorly on your past life experiences and thus your moral compass.
In using black magic, the “goon” is a force of negative energy.
- Charging a lemon with negative intentions, and giving your victim a lemon soda of that lemon to drink. Kneading flour with negative intentions and giving the bread/chapati to the victim
- Making such negatively charged food and under the pretext of offering “prasadam” giving it to the victim. This is a very easy means of attack as we Indians are gullible and willing to eat “prasadams” without thinking twice.
- And then it can go to as far as the practitioner catching himself a ghost/pretatma and using it to wreak havoc in your victims life. And how do they get hold of a pretatma? Its actually quite easy. Women who died giving birth or pregnant, and buried, not cremated after that are the easiest victims. Such pretatmas are under severe trauma at the moment of death with a large store of wishes/regrets and can be easily trapped with a few mantras and kept imprisoned in mirrors or something and then forced to be a “goon”. This vulnerable pretatma is also a victim of the highest degree. Not allowed to move on in its path for a new birth, but forced to inflict torment on other humans. These can be further transferred to newer masters and by the time they get free (if they ever do) they are most probably insane.
- But there are higher level negative entities, pishachyas and such like who actually enjoy being a “goon” and inflicting negativity on the victims. These are willing accomplices of their masters activities and often leech out large amounts of energy from the victims for themselves.
This is the darker side of the energy game. And I am using this word “victim” on purpose as no one deserves such attacks of negative energies on their lives.But the reason I penned this post was that so many of us are under such subtle malicious attacks of negative energies that we need to be aware. How do you detect if you are such a victim?
- For those who can see auras there will be a very thin layer of black color overlying the entire aura, or black/grey patches may be seen.
- For those who know how to use pendulums, (or check out my post on pendulums) the pendulum will swing in agitation when brought in the aura field of the victim.
- You can use a egg, and roll it against the persons neck, behind the knees and in the crook of the elbow for a few minutes. Crack it open after 30 mins, if negative energies exist the egg will be spoilt
- And most commonly there will be a sensation of hair standing on end, feeling of a shadow around, nightmares and the whole stuff.
If you feel that you are being a victim you can use your intentions, peacock feathers, chi balls, sea salt,or lemons. But if you feel that this is not simple ill-wishing but more targeted attack then you will have to go to a professional to get rid of the negativity.
Do realise that as you can benefit by working with energies, you can also be harmed by others using negative energies on you. Take measures to protect yourself always. Start a regular spiritual practice.