An urgent notice to my readers

A Big Thank you to my Readers

One of my readers very kindly informed Nikita that a YouTuber is directly reading out my posts on her channel claiming them to be hers. She is actually posing in the videos as if she is channelising the words from somewhere within her (a facepalm moment). The height being that some of these videos have the same names as my posts which she is copying. I have sent a complaint to YouTube about this, so it should be sorted out soon enough. Highly unethical behaviour on her part, but what can be expected from someone with such a filthy aura. This woman is also charging $200 for doing readings on Vedic Jyotish. Unbelievable! It is very hideous karma on her part to cheat her viewers and clients like this. I feel sorry for these people whom she has cheated as it is quite clear that she knows nothing and has most likely misguided them.

(Thank you, kind reader. I have requested Nikita to do a complimentary reading for you, if you so wish it)

So with this background, I felt that it was important to make it out very clearly in a post that I have not authorised anyone to use my posts, my name etc in any way whatsoever ever. The only thing that anyone else can do is share these post/blog links on other platforms if they feel like it. Not copy anything piecemeal.

The reason I forbid this is, these words are my genuine experiences, not just from this life but from my several lives. I write with equal ease on Sanatan Dharma, Devi pujas, Bhagwat Gita, Deities, Dharma, Adharma, Vedanta, Jyotish, Runes, Tarot, Cards, Tantra, Yantra, Mantra, Advaita etc etc because I remember. I have done it through my several lives and I remember it vividly. The pain of the ceaseless efforts and the satisfaction of the Wisdom both. So when I write, it essentially emerges from my Sat-guru’s kindness. The horror which regular people cannot assimilate is filtered out. The words are very gentle, easy, conversational.

Knowledge/ wisdom is always a product of the pain of disillusionment, the relentless effort and self-sacrifice that goes on and on over so many lives. If someone ‘steals’/ shows ingratitude towards these kind words of Wisdom, these same words might trigger the associated pain in them. The entire blog is interlinked, it is one body of work. Any part taken out of context and those words will give unexpected and sometimes very nasty experiences.

(The legal notice regarding copyrights etc is very clearly visible on every page of this website and also on the side bar. Do heed it. It is there for a reason.)

I do not have a YouTube channel for this blog as of now. In case I ever make one in the future, it will be linked to this website and I will inform my readers accordingly.

The only person whom I have recommended for readings is Nikita. She primarily uses Tarot, Lenormand, Runes etc not Jyotish, but she is very highly capable with her tools of choice. She still takes clients as of now and can answer questions etc and counsel appropriately.

I do not recommend anyone for readings. I have no students. I do not do readings now. Earlier when I used to, I never charged. No one is authorised to act on my behalf or in my name. In case you find anyone claiming anything like this, it is a fake claim.

Essentially, do not copy words from this website, they will harm you eventually. Learn instead and try to make the Wisdom yours by your own efforts.

25 thoughts on “An urgent notice to my readers

1. Shruti November 27, 2020 / 7:53 pm

How sad and disappointing that someone should resort to stealing such pure writing. I sincerely hope this person owns upto their folly.
    If need be, do let us, your readers know if we should report this channel.

• astrologerbydefault November 27, 2020 / 9:18 pm

Hi there
      i have reported her channel. youtube should put it down
      and anyways the evil karma she has created is hers alone.

2. Deepak November 27, 2020 / 8:32 pm

Namaste Mam: as a grateful receiver of your wisdom for many months just want to confirm that there are a lot of people who are copying your content word by word or incorporating rare Astro techniques that you share via articles in their youtube videos.

Ignored it until now as was not sure what your view is but below is just one example where several articles are exact copies of yours (Example article titled “The 7th house, self, home, partners and profession”)

OM,
    Deepak

• astrologerbydefault November 27, 2020 / 9:16 pm

Hi there

I do not approve if the posts are shared without linking them back to this blog.
      doing so makes these cut-off words essentially useless, they will misguide others and will trigger nasty things for the one who does it.
      despite saying this so many times, some are doing this. this is evil karma they are creating for themselves.

i have come across plagiarism and reported it, action was taken.

and i also know that it will not stop. i write beautifully and this information is not there anywhere on the internet or in any books either. it is too much of a temptation for the plagiarists.

if you do come across any do let me know..

Liked by 1 person

3. SK November 27, 2020 / 9:06 pm

Very sorry to hear this. What an awful thing to present your own experiences and your knowledge as hers; it’s wrong on so many levels. I hope this will not discourage you in any way. You have been a true inspiration when it comes to pursing my spiritual goals, and I see the knowledge and experiences you share are truly one of a kind. I have gained more insights and knowledge on Astrology and Spirituality than I have learnt from elsewhere.

• astrologerbydefault November 27, 2020 / 9:52 pm

Hi there
      i don’t get discouraged like that. What is to be done is to be done.
      thank you for your kindness in thinking of me.
      i write because perspectives have to be changed,
      Jyotish is essentially spiritual, it will lead you to Your Self.

but people of asur energies will look for money, fame, fortune in everything… so use immoral means and get into even more karmic bindings..

4. JD November 27, 2020 / 10:34 pm

Thank you for posting this message. I came across your website when I was researching if Vedic astrology was real and your website has helped me get an answer. I stopped getting readings done and just read your blog. I don’t understand how people live with themselves and not know what they are doing is not right.

5. Shala November 28, 2020 / 2:13 pm

If we do come across anything out on the net, which looks like a rip off from your blog, we will bring it to your notice. I was under the impression though, that more serious seekers were reading your blogs . It’s hard to read your blogs and not get the karma and the lifetimes of blessings or repecursions meaning. I think the spiritual outline to every article can’t be missed. Sad to see people are still resorting to plagiarism. Funny the person had time to copy the articles, but managed to miss the massive message on karma.

• astrologerbydefault November 28, 2020 / 6:15 pm

Hi there

everyone sees things from their own perspective.
      you see the spiritual/illumination stuff, because your own nature is elevated,

but someone who cannot see higher things will see just the easy to copy stuff, written in beautiful language.
      then do such things. create negative karma for himself/herself,
      last time someone did this, ghosts and entities entered his house and he was unable to get rid of them, fell ill etc.
      i had written about Nidhi, this blog is a satvik one, very intensely so
      copying it for cheating others will make the words very intensely tamasik, then to face what will emerge from them will be very difficult

Samarpit wanted me to make videos just for this reason that they are difficult to copy but I love writing more than speaking so …..

Liked by 1 person

• Lee November 29, 2020 / 9:09 am

The words written by you are unique, the flow is natural..if someone copies , it can only be done in broken form n the essence will be missing from those posts.. You is this blog , it’ll always be yours..copycat can’t steal it .. As you’ve mentioned writing gives more insightful meaning to your words than spoken ..

Please continue doing good work ..

6. sunny November 28, 2020 / 10:46 pm

I just don’t know what to say….These kinds of extra-over-smart people are everywhere now days…..I think, this is the definition of Kaliyug.

7. sunny November 28, 2020 / 11:01 pm

BTW, is this your picture?

8. Mahima Kansal November 30, 2020 / 10:10 am

Very sorry to hear this maam.
    I hope you are doing well and are not too upset about it.
    Your articles, your wisdom have been a source of great transformation for me. No matter how many people steal it/copy paste it, they cannot bring your essence to those words. I belueve Words are important but more important is from where they are coming, if source is authentic, pure and has the experience of what is being said then only it can bring the necessarg transformation to the person listening/reading.

Before coming to you, spirituality, energy healing, traditional pooja and astrology , they all were absolutely different realms, not connected to each other in any sense.
    And Now! All is one for me! Have gained such spiritual insight in all these realms and have helped coming out from the bad condition i was in. Infact now i m growing on spiritual path like never before

Liked by 3 people

• astrologerbydefault November 30, 2020 / 10:56 am

Hi there
      i dont get upset so easily, but thanks for your kindness in thinking of me.

words have two components, the actual sound and the intention behind it,
      eg if you hear your friend utter OM its one thing but if you hear it from your Guru its another thing altogether,

all paths lead to self-realization, it all depends on what your Guru teaches you to practice,
      i will give you two examples,

1) Shri Vidya – the practitioners of Shri Vidya worship the Devi Lalitatripursundari as the goal, A beautiful Devi sitting on her throne in the Manidwipa etc is how She is visualised. There is a picture of Her in your mind with attributes, red sari, jewellery, the 4 hands, the sugarcane bow, goad etc etc.
      She is tremendous and She will take you to the final Advaita also. But only if you realise that her real attribute is “Maa”, it means “no, not this, negation”. But if you call her maiiyya, mai, aai, mataji, etc you miss the power of the pure ‘Maa’ which she really signifies. Call her pure Maa and see what she will bless you with, do her pujas, do the practice as per this school. And finally Shri Vidya comes from the Ved. So she will take you to your own real Advaita self.

2) Vedanta – Obviously these are derived from the Ved. Here we read the 10 main upanishads, from Isha, Kena Katha, Munda, Mandukya etc. Here your Guru will teach you the power of the Om directly, no attributes no visualization, just Om. I love the Mandukya Upanishad for its clarity of concept. Vedanta says ‘naiti naiti’ ‘not this not this’.

So to summarise, the Vedantic concept is “Na iti” ‘not this’. Is the same as ‘Maa’ of Shri Vidya!
      reading this line is one thing, then understanding it will require you to contemplate on its theory and finally experiencing it will take abhyas/practice.

I can write an entire book on how all routes are essentially the same, they are just so beautiful.

Sanantan Dharma is all about the Advaita, you worship the Paramatma, Parabrahma, Advaita, non-dual, essentially you worship your own Self, it is all within you. There is no duality.

Liked by 1 person

9. Viju December 1, 2020 / 1:16 am

Dearest Tejaswiniji,

I am a big fan of you, your blog and all that you write….it resonates within me so deeply, the energy of your words and writing♥️ And I love reading more than listening.

Sadly, there are people out there who have no sense of karma. This post of yours carries a strong warning note (my feeling – the energy of the post feels forbidding) that I hope dissuades the wrong people from their even wrong actions.

Please do continue with your superb writings, they are such genuine guidance rare to find.

Your pic with your brother is very beautiful ♥️ Stay blessed🙏🏻

Lots of love & gratitude

10. shainy December 1, 2020 / 5:39 am

Sorry to hear this.

This happened to some youtube tarot readers where someone used a similar id claiming to be themselves. Seems like an attack on spiritual society. Kind of cheating.

Thank you for all your readings. Cannot stop myself from reading your blog. I am interested in most of the things which you already have explored. I am learning astrology and also lot of other phsycic things. Your blog is a nector of divine messages. I used to think astrology is nowadays a tool to figure out materialistic things and why no one dig deep dive to see things from a soul level what it needs to fulfill this life. How astrology can be used there etc. Your blog has many deeper level of answers. So much wisdom. Wisdom choose you.
    Highly appreciate giving this content to read for free. Please consolidate all your blogs to a book and publish it. So this will serve for furture generations as well. Thank you again.

11. shainy December 1, 2020 / 5:42 am

I came across your blog when searching for rahu ketu placement in 5/11 . it exactly matched with what I am going though. Missed to add in my previous message. Thank you.

• Simmi December 7, 2020 / 5:31 pm

Dearest T,

Take a break ,this sounds like it would be emotionally hurtful. I hope and wish you a good Christmas and new year so you can recharge your batteries.

Plus there can’t be anything to steal if u don’t publish on your break.
      Please link us so we can report it for copyright as well.

And when ur back , if I may request if at some point we can learn about manually drafting a Kundali. Please do so only when you’re refreshed. No point draining yourself into a burnout!

Xoxo

• astrologerbydefault December 7, 2020 / 7:25 pm

Hi there
        Thank you fr your kindness in thinking of me 😊
        Am right now just too busy to write, but will post tomorrow. Someone has asked a question which deserves a full post.
        Am not upset by people copying, its their karma which they have created.
        till now i have written some 525 posts and over 7.3 lakh words 😂 lots of material.. but its only fr studying

for manually calculating a kundali there are several books. Almost everyone has written on it. its the first thing we are taught.
        If u r doing this fr your own birth data then ‘kundali’ would mean
        The basic birth chart and the navamsha
        (or if u want to, then the sapta-varga ie the 7 divisional charts)
        The Vimshottari time line?
        Shadbala and ashtakvarga too?
        Will write and list out the books which you can refer fr these.

12. shainy December 1, 2020 / 5:43 am

Sorry to hear this

13. Sakshi December 2, 2020 / 3:16 pm

I am so sorry to hear this…pls dont stop writing.I know something like this will happen because true knowledge will alwys be shadowed in kaliyug., as you said all the blogs are inter connectrd and it should not be taken away in parts.I can feel your whole energy is into this while u doing ur blogs..u resonate with every word.how can some one feel it while reading and then copy it i cant imagine.

14. atmajyothi1 December 5, 2020 / 3:40 pm

Namaste Madam,
    I am really sorry to hear about this. Madam please continue writing, there are so many of us who genuinely appreciate your positivity and kindness when you share such divine knowledge so selflessly. You help so many of us heal. So please continue writing, Madam.

Namaste/