In several of my posts I have written about things that I sometimes do, the so-called ‘energy-work’. Here is a bit on the precautions that we take while doing these things. Have written about these earlier but here is a consolidated list.
Peacock feathers bunch – There is a peacock feather bunch in my bedroom as well as in my sitting room, protects me as I sleep and also looks pretty in my house. I use it to brush out the aura of my house once a week and for my family members if they want me to.
Smudging – I use Loban/frankincense. Saturday evenings I light up a piece and take it around my house, reciting the Navavarna mantra, also ring a small bell as I go around. It works well enough for the house, but not so well for removing negative energies from people.
Ganga water – I live near the river Ganga, its water has perfect energy. I spritz this water in my house if I feel its energy levels going down and on myself if I have dabbled in energy work and need cleansing.
Camphor – Burning real natural camphor works well for removal of negativity. And I also keep small Camphor sachets in the rooms and in my car. Camphor sublimes so I replace these sachets once a month. Charging these sachets with Reiki symbols makes them even more effective.
Sea salt – Have written about this in detail in a previous post. This is one essential thing in your energy kit you can use it in several ways for protection, cleansing and disconnection.
Rice – Raw uncooked rice is also an option. Hold a fistful of rice for a minute in your hand with the intention that it picks up all the negative stuff which has attached to you and wave it around your head thrice in the clockwise direction. Then go out of your house, turn around so that you are facing your house and throw this rice over your shoulder and without looking back, directly come back inside.
Hair – A lot can be done using hair! I cannot bear anyone touching my head or hair even if for a hair cut. For the past several years I have been cutting my hair myself. One of the best ways of removing negative energy cords is snipping off just one strand of hair with the intention on a no-moon (amavasya) day.
Pendulums – Use your pendulum with the intention of disconnection and cleansing. You hold it in your right hand and keep your left palm an inch below it as it moves. As it moves within your aura field it will remove the negative stuff that you have picked up.
Chi-balls – Everyone can make them, they start forming a soon as your cupped hands are near each other. If you focus and intend they can be made stronger and more powerful. Now you make your chi-ball and visualise it as a shell around you, pearly silvery golden in color. You can see out of this but no one can see you within this shell. This is the best protective energy shield you can make for yourself. It will also cut negative cords around you if any.
Gold and silver – I wear gold bangles and silver anklets which I charge with my mantras and intention for protection. They then work like ‘energy gloves’ and ‘socks’ protecting me from anything negative that I might get involved with. The center of the earlobe corresponds with the pineal gland so wearing gold earrings charged with mantras acts as a very good energy battery for the entire body.
Trimetal bangle made of Copper, silver and gold adds the Martian fiery energy of aggression and confidence to take on anything. So this is an all in one tool which helps when taking on beings from other dimensions.
Amulets – I use mantras to do homa with the intention of protection and the ash which remains is packed inside a talisman which I wear. Once its job is done it falls off on its own. The ash from such a homa can be used in several ways, I blow it over myself as I am about to leave home and again when I come back to rid myself of negative cords and stuff.
- First, I do not do healings on others, I teach them instead to heal themselves. Sorry to say this, but the people who come are so overwhelmed with negative energies that their higher self requests more and above the Reiki and then it becomes difficult.
- Reiki, the original principles that Mikao Usui taught, was supposed to be taught to all without charging them for it and everyone was supposed to do their own healing. So if our clients are interested we initiate them into Reiki rather than doing their healing ourselves.
- If they are too ill, we use crystals or water rather than direct connection. Charging crystals and telling them to keep it in their pockets or charging their drinking water works beautifully. Hon sha zhe sho nen is used to sandwich all the other symbols and intentions, and the whole package is ‘put’ into the crystal or water bottle. This acts as an energy battery for a fortnight easily.
- If direct healing is unavoidable then only for 5 mins, no more. (Modern Reiki practitioners claim that reiki is channelising the universal energy, which is true. But we have observed that more than 5 minutes and your higher self starts giving out your personal energy.)
- Disconnection is using the cho ku re. Visualising cho ku re as a ‘sword’ which cleanly separates the energy link to the client. This ‘sword’ is quite useful and you can use it separate yourself from anything, energy cords and emotional hangovers from unpleasant situations.
Active psychic protection – using the intention to create weapons and shields which can be used in astral ‘war’. I have written three separate posts here.
Finally spiritual practice – Doing your regular spiritual practice, Dhyan or a mantra jaap helps in more ways than one. The body’s energy gets more intense, you get a armour of positive energies, every action you do gets powered up. If you have managed to make your mantra siddha, then it is a permanent weapon and shield in your hands. Another effect is that you are not scared of anything as you have the strength and the will to use that strength too.
And then as a last resort. If you have gone in more than you could handle and the negative energy of the situation has touched you more deeply that you anticipated, its best to fall a little bit sick. Allow the negative energy to express itself in a controlled way, a minor cold, throwing up or loose motions will remove the negative energy from your system completely, as a last resort.
Most importantly learn to see auras, it is very easy and if you practice you should be able to see the overall aura, the individual auras of each body parts, the aura of food/water that you are going to eat, the aura of your house etc. In fact you will be able to see the aura of speech, the words that someone is speaking. If you sense negative energy, immediately visualise a shield around you and charge this shield with the mantra/reiki/intention etc. You will also be able to sense the other dimensional beings with time. Learn to sense auras it will be a big asset in your energy work and add to your confidence.
(There was a mail from the contact page on disconnection and energy work, “Hey great blog there. …….. keep writing!” I hope this post has been of some help)