I prescribe a very easy remedy for managing the energies of Saturn, lighting a sesame oil lamp on Saturdays, this even a normal average person can afford. But one client was scared of keeping the sesame oil in his house because it was apparently ‘Shani’s item’. (I cook my food in sesame oil, it is the healthiest oil possible for the body, apart from coconut oil and ghee.)
So why are you scared of the horoscope, the planets and their energies? The horoscope is not outside you, it is You! Why be scared of your own self? When you light a lamp as a remedy to Saturn you are actually balancing that part of your own energy which is represented by Saturn. When you know that Saturn controls your bones, understand that the energy of your body-frame is called Shani. There are no superstitions in astrology. The energy of your body’s structure, its endurance and its eventual ageing is given a name ‘Shani’. Shani is an aspect of your own self. You cannot function without Shani or the other planetary forces or the 12 signs/rashi.
You have to understand that the horoscope defines your own energies, your own strengths and your own weaknesses. You can work on your own self to make things better for you. Jyotish, is the real name of ‘astrology’, it is the science of ‘Illumination’. You have to use it to illuminate your own real Self! It is one of the six Ved-ang (the linked parts of the Ved, the tools to use the information from the Ved). Its origin is not from the limited human intelligence but from the Universe itself. The seers of ancient times ‘saw’ this science in their meditations. We Indians know that the real source of Jyotish is Shiva Himself. This science is one of the innumerable ways to attain Moksh! It is here to help you not scare you. Use it!
The present breed of Jyotish practitioners loves keeping their clients in a fear psychosis. And on the other hand there are actually very few genuine seekers of the truth. The Ved-ang of Jyotish is rarely being used to See your own Self, but used to locate your next boyfriend. But then each to his own, Sanatan dharm has left everything at your Conscience/ Antaratma.
So let us try to use Jyotish the way it is supposed to be used and learn more about ourselves.
Each one of us knows Fear, we are all afraid of something or the other. Phobias and fears which scare you out of your wits. Some of us are afraid of the dark, some of being alone, some of us have been scared of bullies and some of the bogey under the bed. Some have developed methods to manage this fear while some are still struggling with these crippling emotions. But why were we afraid of the bully in that playground? We were scared of what he ‘might do to us’. We knew we had not done anything wrong, but still this bully would unlawfully punish us, for what we did not know. When we do not know the truth or we are uncertain, we react with fear.
This fear has its origin in the horoscope. Understand more about it through the following.
- Saturn – All Fear is Shani. The fear of constriction, restriction, loss of identity, including the fear of your own past karma coming up for resolution.
- The 6th house from Saturn – the subtle fears that we keep hidden inside us and the agencies who haunt us in our deepest self.
- The 6th house from the Ascendant sign – The house of enemies, disease, debts, servitude, slavery and associated fears.
- The 6th house from the birth Moon sign – the enemies of the emotions and those who disrupt the stability and support system of the mind and perceptions.
So Saturn is the main agent of fear. It is quite logical if you think about it. Always remember you and me, we are all the Ultimate Intelligence ourselves. The souls are all born from the Parmeshwar to play this game of Creation. When your soul was born it lost its Omnipotence and was restricted and constricted in this frame of the body. The Ultimate used the energies of Saturn to bind parts of its consciousness, which then became you and me. If our original nature is Unbounded, then the spiritual binding in the form of Shani naturally chafes. Of course in the physical manifested realm, Saturn makes you work systematically in a disciplined way to balance your own karma. The fairest, strictest no-nonsense boss!
The second agent in the associations of fear is the 6th house. The natural ruler of the 6th house is Mercury (6th sign of the zodiac is Virgo). Mercury’s role in inflicting trauma is not appreciated, your regular astrologer will gloss over the 6th house. But if let loose, this planet can cause psychiatric problems, depressions or take someone upto suicide! In my opinion the 6th is the worst house of the horoscope. The 8th house may be seen as the house of traumatic forceful transformations, but its energies can also be used to raise the vitality of the pranic body, raise kundalini, achieve moksh. Similarly the 12th house is the loss of the manifested physical visible things but increase of the astral and sub-conscious awareness. Its energies can also be used to ultimately reach Moksh. But the 6th house has no redeeming features. You have to suffer through your negative processes or help those going through the same negativities. It is the ultimate house of negativity. Only up-side is that it helps you balance your karmas in a rather painful manner. E.g. Here you will either be a patient, or a doctor who treats the patient, but both have to live in the painful environment of the hospital.
Now that you know of ‘Fear’ from the chart, analyse these following to find out your response to such forces who seek to punish you. How do you win over this fear.
- The Ascendant – The vitality and strength of the physical body. The power of the birth and birth circumstances. Knowing where you stand in the society and the Universe and the sense of Self.
- True Understanding of the self granted by the Ascendant sign.
- The Ascendant Lord – this planet and its position in the horoscope tells you in which environment you are most comfortable in. Which situation is most conducive for you to use your energy.
- Knowing the purpose of life granted by the Ascendant Lord.
- Moon sign at birth – the confidence that you have in own emotions, in the resource of the astral experiences, and the comfort and stability of knowing your mind.
- Experience of everything granted by the Moon.
- Sun sign at birth – This is the divine intelligence, genius, confidence and creativity. It is the Light which illuminates your Self and helps you reach the ultimate Knowledge.
- Knowledge of everything granted by the Sun
Thus if you think through your horoscope you can leave fear behind. Jyotish is always empowering, use it! When you have experienced your lives through awareness and the light of your internal Sun shines bright, you know who you really are. Then there no fear, no pain, no worry, just the confidence of Knowledge and Love.
Very well-written blog!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi there, thank you for the feedback, i appreciate it.. 🙂