Apart from the basic analysis, the major concern is that Ketu the headless – Saturn the agent of karma are together. Ketu is fiery and separative, Saturn is airy and restrictive. Ketu is in perpetual retrograde motion so rewinds and replays the experiences of your life so that you can extract the maximum learning from it. Ketu is intense on the psychological and inner spiritual levels. And Saturn has become retrograde, thus both are travelling in the same direction from Earth’s point of reference. It is going to be quite difficult for Sagittarius and especially Purvashadha born individuals during this period.
During this retrograde period, both the planets will be on exact same degree on 1st May when Saturn will be in retrograde motion in Purvashadha nakshatra. And again on 28th Sept when he will become direct again and again conjunct Ketu exactly again in Purvashadha nakshatra/lunar mansion. People with ascendant or moon sign in Gemini (7th from Sagittarius), Libra (11th from Sagittarius) and Aquarius (3rd from) should be extremely careful on these 2 days. Take no big decisions. Observe the events on these days as they can have life-time impacts on you.
If this much was not enough, there are more planetary influences in the mix.
- Mars will be travelling in Gemini during 7th May- 21st June 2019, he is in forward motion. (Mars is aggression, sometimes misplaced confidence and temper, a fiery combination in the present Gemini/Sagittarius axis.) He is also going to be combust for a bit (10th Jul – 14th Oct) when he passes near the Sun.
- Mercury will enter Gemini on 1st June, go briefly retrograde in Cancer – Gemini from 8th – 31st July 2019. (Thought processes, analytical mind and intelligence may get twisted.) He is also going to be combust for a bit (8th Jul – 2nd Aug) when he passes near the Sun.
- Sun is going to be with Rahu the trickster in Gemini from mid-June to mid-July. (Misplaced ego, pride and temper may cause problems.)
- Then Venus too is going to be with Rahu in Gemini from 30th Jun to 23rd Jul in forward motion. (Relationships and wisdom under fire.) He will then become combust for a bit (25th Jul – 10th Sept) when he passes near the Sun.
- And finally Jupiter is currently retrograde in Scorpio, he started his retrograde motion from Sagittarius in Apr, so till he changes his direction in Aug 2019, the events happening in the Sagittarius-Gemini axis will influence him too. (Wisdom may be lacking and selfishness may predominate your actions.)
- And as always, the Moon will do his 2.25 day transits over each sign, so will traverse this Gemini/Sagittarius axis twice every month.
Whenever these planets are going to be in Gemini they are going to be with Rahu and aspected by the Saturn+Ketu combination from Sagittarius (7th from Gemini). Things can get very volatile.
So buckle down and open your charts, go through what every planet means to you in your chart and especially what the Gemini/Sagittarius axis means to you. Almost everyone is going to get hit, in someway or the other, during these few months. A few tips to help you cope,
- No big decisions, try to continue as you had started during Apr 2019 and try to continue this till Sept 2019 till things somewhat normalise.
- If the currently retrograde planet is retrograde in your birth chart too, you have an opportunity to clear out your karmic balance. It might be painful in the physical context, but will help on the spiritual levels.
- If you are already ill in some body part, take care and your medicines on time.
- Try to control your mind, emotions and do not lose your temper. There will be ample provocation from the agents of the Gemini/Sagittarius axis in your chart.
- Do some spiritual practice everyday for 10 mins at least, anything that you are drawn to. Give yourself this time you are going to need it.
This is a very typical period where the main slow moving graha, Saturn and Jupiter are retrograde both at the same time. Then Saturn interacting with Rahu/Ketu and all the remaining planets interacting with Rahu in sequence, and they are also going retrograde themselves and combust too in sequence. Do analyse your horoscope, am sure everyone can at least try matching keywords at the very basic. At all times try to keep calm, disciplined, be patient and think twice before you act/react.
As always, this period too will pass.
(There was a question on the current transits thus these two posts. I hope that they help you in analysing your charts and being more prepared during this period. I have written more about the real nature of these planets in my earlier posts, which you can read by clicking the pink colored word links. I cannot do a personal detailed transit report, but I think I have written enough for you to work out things for yourself.)