Forum

www.psychologicallyastrology.com

I have written about the sure-shot solution to prosperity here. I have written 700 + posts and answered 5000+ questions on my blog. I have typed in over 1.5 million words. Do check the index page or use the site’s search bar, it is quite likely that I have already written about what you wanted to ask.

Or search on google.com like this,

• site:psychologicallyastrology.com “desired keywords”

If you have genuine questions on Sanatan Dharma, Ved, Shri Vidya, Tantra or any of the subjects on which I write, only then I will answer these questions. And only if these are going to be useful for everyone. I may discuss select questions on my Youtube channel here.

I write on my blog as per my time, understanding and experience. It is not my advice or consultation. The information in the posts and the comments may or may not work for you. To read or to follow or to practice anything related to my blog is your own decision. What happens to you and in your life is your own responsibility, not anyone else’s and certainly not mine.

For your personal problems, consult an appropriate medical professional or a certified life coach or your personal astrologer if you wish. I am not the proper person to solve your problems. So do not post such questions here. Do not post comments with your horoscope or birth details or planetary positions. Do not post questions which are repetitive, inappropriate, immoral, unethical or Adharmic. This blog has a very effective and strict customisable spam filter. And the moderators also strictly delete such comments.

1. 1. “वाद॑श प्र॒धय॑श्च॒क्रमेकं॒ त्रीणि॒ नभ्या॑नि॒ क उ॒ तच्चि॑केत । तस्मि॑न्त्सा॒कं त्रि॑श॒ता न श॒ङ्कवो॑ऽर्पि॒ताः ष॒ष्टिर्न च॑लाच॒लास॑: ॥ द्वादश प्रधयश्चक्रमेकं त्रीणि नभ्यानि…

www.psychologicallyastrology.com

I’m Tejaswini

I write on all things Consciousness.

I am a Jyotishi, an Astrologer.

I follow Sanatan Dharma and practice Tantra, Shri Vidya on the foundations of the Vedant.

Sharing my experiences, on the way, through this Blog.

My Youtube Channel
Astrology and Dharma